My 6 random things:
1. I like mayo on tomatoes and salt on watermelon.
2. I am a habitual volunteer. If something needs to be done, I can't stop myself. (Only if it's someplace other than home. Lots of things need to be done at home, but I can't get myself to volunteer for those.)
3. I've considered (and am still considering) taking my violin lessons far enough that I can begin teaching.
4. (This is hard for me, I guess I'm out of the habit of blogging.) I used to love my cats like children, until I had a child. Now they've been demoted.
5. I need lessons in walking. And posture. It seems like this should be natural, but my back/hip/neck pain suggests I'm doing it all wrong.
6. I'm currently having a crisis of identity: mama, scientist, PTA activist, crafter, what do I want to be? (OK, this partially explains my absence from the blog.)
and 7. I've been out of blogland so long that I have no idea who's already done this. Plus I don't like tagging. So I'm not going to tag people here. Sorry for breaking the rules!
I have another post coming soon (I finally took pictures). See you again soon!